Baked Cranberries and Apple
• 1 x 12-oz / 375 g bag of fresh cranberries, rinsed
• 1 large Mutsu or other firm apple, peeled, cored and chopped
• ½ cup / 120 ml pure maple syrup
• Peel of one orange, cut into ribbons
• Juice of ½ fresh orange
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• Pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF / 180ºC.
- Prepare a medium casserole dish by spraying with Eat-Clean Cooking Spray or a touch of olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed. Place in casserole dish and cover. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake another 10 minutes or until the sauce turns to syrup and fruit is cooked.
1/2 cup serving size
Calories from Fat: 4
Total Fat: 0.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Total Carbs: 42 g
Fiber: 13 g
Protein: 4 g
Sodium: 58 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg