- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz each)
- 2 cups packed fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella
Heat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper, place on sheet and bake until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Pesto: Pulse basil, Parmesan, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. With motor on, slowly add broth and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss lettuce with lemon juice; coat chicken, tomatoes and mozzarella with pesto.
319 calories per serving, 12.7 g fat (2.9 g saturated), 6.1 g carbs, 2.3 g fiber, 44.5 g protein