Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake
- About 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (1 medium one)
- 2 large garden tomatoes sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley for sprinkling
- 5oz of fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend (separated)
- Fresh Basil for Garnish (optional)
- 3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts (I added this part)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti squash on the bottom.
Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and spices.
Add half the chicken
Top with 1.5 oz of cheese.
Add another layer of squash, then tomatoes, spices and cheese.
Add the other half of the chicken.
Top with a final layer of squash.
Top with the last 2 oz of cheese and sprinkle with the spices one last time.
Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
Top with some fresh cut basil and cut into 6 serving sizes about 3×3 inches each.