- 4 cups water
- 4 cups lemonade
- 4 black tea bags
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1 1/2 cups American Honey
- In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups water.
- Remove from heat; add 4 teabags of black tea.
- Steep 8 minutes; discard teabags.
- Add 2 cups cold water and lemonade; transfer to pitcher and chill.
- Add fresh basil leaves. Using a wooden spoon, crush basil until fragrant.
- Stir in Wild Turkey Bourbon and American Honey.
- Serve over ice.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice equals 213 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
- 1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
- Cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- Place blue corn tortilla chips on a foil-covered baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chips with shredded Monterey Jack, then bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top the nachos with salsa and sour cream.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- Optional toppings: lettuce leaves and tomato, onion and pickle slices
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with bacon and toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 burger (calculated without optional toppings) equals 472 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein.